Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Heart broken and lost in space of memories

My heart and head are throbbing.... i feel like shit on top of all this and i wouldn't mind just ending my life ... but I'm not stupid i need to get a grip ... shes not the only one for me .... even though it hurts right now i know i will get though it... But i wouldn't mind knowing why she hates me right now... that would be a start for now, and why her friend likes fucking with everything

thanks for lissening to my boring life
Cameron

2 comments:

  1. You really need to take a breather... Love hurts, but it's nothing to kill yourself over. Trust me, girls aren't the only thing out there, even though right now romance might seem like the biggest thing. Take it from someone with experience- been there, done that. Life has a lot more to offer. Go listen to Mika's song "Lollipop" It'll put you in good spirits again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im happy right now! i am slowly getting over it thanks

    ReplyDelete