Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hurting Broken Sadness

Ever since the divorce i haven't had that barrier to stop me from going to do my dreams. By barrier i meant my step dad. I loved school; sports; working out; i love singing; dancing and expressing my feelings to people. I love to express my feelings the most in a relationship. I am going off topic.... After all this has happened i have unleashed a new Cameron on the world. he is very different from the old one that was brought into the world. I am not saying he was bad but see he was never the one that i wanted to be, and now i feel amazing because i can unleash my true emotions on the world.

But another side effect from the divorce is my mom is definitely different.... its almost like shes is a new person that i have never met with the same body. It really scares me but at the same time i am doing it too. So is it wrong for her to do it as well? After all this to get used to i still have the scary thought of going back to see her and my brother because i don't want to be stuck in the same city as my step dad. I do miss my friends and i have very close friends out there. But i also have good friends out here as well and love as well. "So what do i do " has run across my mind about a million times today and i still do not have an answer for it.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... It's good that you're breaking out of your shell, or old self. I guess. Change can be good or bad, it really depends on your point of view. Interesting blog post. ^.^

    ReplyDelete